Monday, March 12, 2007

Particulars of Picture Day

School Picture Day . . . brings back so many memories! Being a newbie at CCC, I wasn't sure what to expect on Picture Day for my infant daughter, so I grabbed Peggy for an e-mail chat. She gave me the scoop on what are probably some frequently asked questions for newbies like me. Here's what I found out:

Q: Do I need to be there when pictures are being taken?
A: It's not necessary for parents to be present at picture time.

Q: Where do I turn in my photo order envelope?
A: You can give it to one of the teachers, or put it with your baby's chart and a teacher will make sure it gets to the right place.

Q: (Super Important) What should my baby wear?
A: Whatever you like. If you'd like to bring a nicer outfit for your baby to be changed into, just let the teachers know.

Q: I see an option for "class photo" on the envelope. Does that apply to the infants, as well?
A: Yep -- we'll be doing class photos with each side of the infant room and their teachers. Challenging, but fun!

I hope this is helpful for all of you first-timers out there. I'll be posting more infant news to the blog, soon, so if you have ideas for content you'd like to see, please let me know. You can reach me through comments on this blog, or you can leave me a note on Maja's chart if I don't see you in the infant room.

Have a great week!

--Claire

1 comment:

Craig said...

It's great to have some infant posts. Thanks so much!